"Our goal is to foster good Montessori priniples, have fun, love and prepare our Toddlers for our Children's House."
Our goals for our Toddler classroom are:
- Eliminate stranger anxiety
- Eliminate fear of abandonment
- Reassuring routines
- Introduce children gradually to new activities indoors and outdoors
- Tune into each Toddler's personality
- Providing a nuturing environment
- Help with potty training when the child is ready
- Nurture emotional and social growth
- Foster skills with postivie reactions
- Use Montessori philosophy where children learn best through all their senses
We find that if young children are given loving and responsive care - in school and in the home - it dramatically improves their future development and greatly enhances their ability to learn.
The school, in partnership with the parents, is always guided by . . what is in the best interest of the child.
The wonderful and caring staff that we have assembled all have the most important character trait for anyone providing care to the young . . . they truly love children.
Our Montessori Toddler curriculum consists of practical life, sensorial, toddler Montessori materials, art, language, numerals, cultural, computer educational programs, music and movement. Extra-curricular tumbling classes are offered. We offer a Summer program in two five-week sessions.
Please schedule a visit to our Toddler classroom, and experience the joy of seeing our active, happy, and well adjusted Toddlers.